Saturday, October 18, 2008

Yeah for Sunshine!

It is absolutely beautiful out today. The weather is warm, the sun is shining, I got 12 hours of sleep last night, and I am just happy. It has been such a long time since I have been able to say that I am truly happy, and I thank God for that. That is not to say that there haven't been tough things about this week. My testimony sent a kid of mine to juvenile detention, contact has come back up with a former friend and it is hurting me, and I feel fat right now. But, through it all (even the fat!), I can say that I have a joy in my heart and the ability to dream again that is only by the grace of God, and for that I am so grateful. Tonight I am babysitting for friends of mine, and they have the single most adorable little girl. I promise to take pictures!

No comments: